Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Starfish Market Deliver?
Yes we do deliver groceries every day except on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Orders for these days must be picked up prior to the store closing at 5pm.
- How long in advance before I place my order?
Please place orders three days prior to your arrival date to St. John
- Accepted forms of payment?
Visa, Master Card and Discover
- Delivery charges?
Jess adding in custom stuff
- How late can we pick orders up?
Orders can be picked up as late as 8pm.
- What are your store hours?
We are opened daily from 7:30am to 9pm except on Thanksgiving and Christmas we close at 5pm.
- What if we don’t see items on website, can we still order?
Yes you can. Just provide the item and quantity needed in NOTES section on website upon checkout. If we have it in stock we will include it with your order and charge accordingly.
- Why wasn’t my card charged when I submitted the order?
Forms of payment are not charged until the day of shopping. Please alert your credit/debit card companies of pending charges from Starfish Market.
- What information is needed for delivery?
We will need the name, address and telephone number of your property/villa management company of where you will be staying. We will also need your arrival date and time delivery is needed.
- Are you open on Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Yes we are open til 5pm on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
For further information please visit our Order Online page by CLICKING HERE