Starfish Market continues to maintain the safest COVID-19 protocols including:
- Hand sanitizing stations located by the ATM machine, near the fresh meat cooolers, and at the end of the aisle between the liquor of wine shelves.
- Carriages, handcarts, and cooler cases are sanitized every few hours throughout the day.
- Our associates have disinfecting wipes, gloves and hand sanitizers to use at work to help keep
themselves and customers healthy.
- Associates are frequently wiping down the checkout areas with disinfectant. This includes the belts and pin pads and pens at our registers.
- Associates are conducting regular hand washing.
- We encourage all store associates to stay home if not feeling well.
- Starfish Market asks our customers to stay just as vigilant during these uncertain times and requests the following, for the safety of all:
- Please wear a mask when entering the store.
- Please use our hand sanitizing stations before you begin shopping.
- Please practice social distancing with other customers.
- Please stay home if not feeling well.
For further information and COVID updates on USVI please visit: https://doh.vi.gov