CHECK YOU TRAVEL PLANS!
August 13, 2020 – As of August 17th the USVI will be under a Stay at Home Order. Your travel plans may have changed due to today’s announcement. Starfish Market will remain open and will take orders for pick-up and delivery while all USVI non-essential businesses will close. All hotels, villas, Air B&B’s, etc. cannot take reservations or check in any guests starting August 19th, excepting business related travel, emergency workers and government workers. If you have placed an order with Starfish Market for arrival after August 19th we will be reaching out to you. Please check with your respective hotel, Air B&B’s and villas to confirm your reservations. Thank you for your cooperation at this time.
To hear the Governor’s full press conference watch here: https://www.facebook.com/viconsortium/videos/420358592259708/
Starfish Market continues to maintain the safest COVID-19 protocols including:
- Hand sanitizing stations located by the ATM machine, near the fresh meat cooolers, and at the end of the aisle between the liquor of wine shelves.
- Carriages, handcarts, and cooler cases are sanitized every few hours throughout the day.
- Our associates have disinfecting wipes, gloves and hand sanitizers to use at work to help keep
themselves and customers healthy.
- Associates are frequently wiping down the checkout areas with disinfectant. This includes the belts and pin pads and pens at our registers.
- Associates are conducting regular hand washing.
- We encourage all store associates to stay home if not feeling well.
- Starfish Market asks our customers to stay just as vigilant during these uncertain times and requests the following, for the safety of all:
- Please wear a mask when entering the store.
- Please use our hand sanitizing stations before you begin shopping.
- Please practice social distancing with other customers.
- Please stay home if not feeling well.